Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Friday, September 23, 2011

Book #20

Wow, I can hardly believe this myself. This is book number 20 published. I wanted something a little different for this one, so I have added a twist to the characters. In this story, a hard fisted, homophobic, redneck, is thrown into the company of a timid transsexual woman. What happens next is anyone's guess.

 Without further ado, I present, A Simple Twist of Fate. Cover art by the delightful and talented, Hayley M. Thanks Hayley, this rocks.

I hope you enjoy reading Fate as much as I enjoyed writing it.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are on fire lady!

    I'm loving that cover design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the face lift you did on your blog. Green is such a treasured color to those of us in the land of red sandstone as far as the eye can see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little late on posting about your latest publication. For some reason I have to work for a living every once in a while, (grrr...).

    I loved the new angle you tried with this story. It was very easy to imagine the characters, having grown up in a redneck town myself, (no offense to any rednecks out there, we will always love your provincial ways...).

    You mentioned you were working on your favorite romance a little while ago. Is that to be your next story?

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest