Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

19th Book Published

Hi folks, here I am again, blowing my own horn. I have just published my 19th book and I am thrilled for several reasons. It is always exciting and gratifying to see your work in print, but this one is special as it took a bit longer to get ready than I originally intended.

The problem was finding a cover photo. I knew what I wanted, but couldn't seem to get the time to go out looking for it. After complaining to a friend, he volunteered to create a cover for me. I am absolutely thrilled with what he has designed for me and I proudly present to you, Fortunate Fire. A tale of love in an unlikely place under strange circumstances.

Cover art by the incredibly gifted Justin. Justin, my friend, I cannot thank you enough for donating your time and skills to help me get this story into publication.


Folks, I hope you enjoy this story as much as I have enjoyed it's evolution. Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Prudence! You are prolific! 19 is quite an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was absolutely thrilled to do a cover for one of your books! Your continued stories are all the thanks I need. You really did a wonderful job on this novel! I've never read so many uplifting and positive stories from one author. You definitely have a gift/talent. Thank you so much for the kind words and beautiful story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ... number 19! I'm not sure that I've read 19 books in the past decade, so writing 19 is what I call impressive.

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest