Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Another great review


Once again I am both thrilled and humbled that a reader has enjoy my writing enough to express it in a review of my book, Incoming.  Here is the review.



“Up to this point I had not read any of your scifi/fantasy novels. I am very impressed with how you can write in two separate genres and be great in both of them. This book showed a lot of your knowledge and experiences throughout your life in regards to the UFO/alien phenomenon. It is obvious that you have spent a lot of time pondering the possibilities of what might be outside of our little world. I really enjoyed the light banter and friendship between the characters while still creating a very serious event that was not out of balance with the story. The story is told exceptionally well. I hope others who read this story will see the depth of knowledge that was used to write this novel.

Thank you very much for another excellent story!

Justin”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest