Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Another five stars.

I had been working my butt off for days, both physically and on the computer.  It was starting to wear me down a bit, and I was looking for a pick me up. I got one.  My pace hasn't slowed, nor will it in the forseeable future, but I'm now convinced it is all worth the work.  I awoke to find the following review of one of my books.  It made my day.

"The Ghost Piper was one of my favorite stories so far. I felt very happy and optimistic after finishing this novel. Learning the art of storytelling is certainly an accomplishment, but telling a story that truly inspires people to better themselves is a rare gift indeed. Thank you very much for the time and effort you put into this novel!"

Justin
Justin gave me a generous five stars.

 I hope you enjoy it as much as Justin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest