Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, August 30, 2015

First Taste

Hi Folks,

Well, August is about done. Thankfully, it has been a lot warmer and drier that July so the garden has actually managed to grow. Yesterday we took out first taste of the rewards for our efforts. I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed the taste.


So, after re-assessing all that I've learned so far, this coming week I will strip out one of the beds and plant a fall crop. Hoping I'll have better luck with this one, weather permitting.


ROW80,



The target for this round was to finish that WIP. Did it and began another. I'm already well in to it. As I said last Wednesday the target for this week is 2500 words. Already accomplished so I will have a bit of time free to focus on the garden.

Live is good here in the north. Here's hoping it is good and successful for all of you too.

Bless
Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest