Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sunny Days

Hi Folks,

Well from a farm perspective the summer left a lot to be desired. However, it wasn't a total loss. We are now starting to enjoy the fruits of our labors.


I learned a lot by trial and error this year. What works in warmer climes with better soil doesn't necessarily work here. However, I'm getting good at composting. If you don't have good soil to start with, make some. Right? Setting up a second compost bin today and getting it going.

This is my favorite time of year. Harvesting, cool days that demand a sweater, etc. Everybody out enjoying and preparing for the cold days to come. Like these folks.

ROW80 Check-in

Last week was a whirlwind of unexpected events. Most of the writing I did was while I was waiting. Waiting for a boat to the city, waiting for appointments, waiting for others to finish meetings, waiting for a boat ride home. The work I did was on the ancient laptop technology. (aka pen and paper)

Surprisingly, I managed over six thousand words. Life is good. I've even got it transferred to the computer now.

So, target for this coming week is another 2500 words. Should be easy as this story is begging to be told. I wake up each morning with the next scene already clear in my mind.

I wish they all were like this. I truly hope they are for you folks. Whatever you attempt this week, may it joyful and successful for you.

Bless
Pru 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest