Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Working Together

Hi Folks,

It's been an interesting few weeks for me since I signed on with a publisher. I've done a lot of re-reading, a bit of re-writing, fixes, and proofreading. Everybody has different ideas of what is important and what will make a better story. Frankie is a good example of the new and improved.


It's not hard, the fixes are easy, the re-writes are small, and all in all it does make a much better read. I've got no problems here, Shadoe Publishing is easy to work with.

If there is a problem at all it is my impatience. I want it all to happen yesterday. In truth, we are rolling along and a completely new story should appear this coming week. Sigh. Yes, it's the one I've been promising since December. 

ROW80

With all the fussing and fixing of manuscripts my available writing time has been limited this past week, but I still managed 3500 words. I will be shooting for the same this coming week. Wish me luck.

Bless
Pru


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are going well for you. Great job with the word count.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fallon, yes, things seem to be on the upswing these days. Hoping it sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy. Let us soldier on together. Let no story go untold. :)

      Delete
  4. Ah the adjustments Prudence. I am learning from y'all as you share your experience in the publishing world. Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful productive week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, yep, the week's rolling along nicely, but the three day blizzard has hit a day early. Looks like I'll have some writing time after all. tee hee I'll keep you posted on the transition to a publisher as it unfolds.
      Bless
      Pru

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest