Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Ice is BAD

Especially when it hides under a skiff of snow... This is Charis, folks. I hijacked Pru's blog. 

Why you ask? Because Pru had an argument with gravity, and gravity added ice to the fight. Poor thing went down hard and we've tucked her into a chair with lots of pillows. (I can't prove it, she won't let me take pics of her in pain...)

Hamming it up last winter

It's been a week now, and the verdict is in. At least one cracked rib. Needless to say, sitting to the keyboard for long enough to write a cohesive post is kinda outta the question. 

Being the stubborn (and possibly bored) soul that she is, she pops in long enough to let ya'll know she's still kickin' but don't expect an overabundance of interaction for a few weeks at least. 

In the mean time, she is really excited about her latest release and would really love it if she got more reviews on it :)  
We are also working on cover art for Hunter and Novan Witch, which will be the next releases in paperback from Shadoe Publishing! 



I will pop back in periodically and keep you up to date until she can get back to her usual blogging self. Have a great day folks!

4 comments:

  1. Oh good gracious - tell Pru to take it easy. We miss her, but you're a nice substitute, Charis.

    Take care ladies and stay warm.

    Patricia Rickrode
    w/a Jansen Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patricia, I will relay the message :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch indeed! Never argue with ice. It always wins. Tell Pru we're all thinking of her and hope she heals quickly. Hugs to all of you up there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this rib thing sounds so painful...brrrr. Sorry to hear, wish her speedy recovery and comfort.

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest