Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Brand New

Hi folks,

Well, it's finally here, Hell Comes Home. This is the new book I've been promising and I am thrilled to finally be able to offer it to you. Here's where to find it.




I do beg your patience as we re-fresh and revamp my previous work and get it up in paperback as well as e-book. I will endeavor to sprinkle a few new ones in as we go. 

ROW80:
Check in time and I'm happy to say I have 3K words written so far this week. Hoping for more as the days tick by. The week seems to be right on track so maybe I'll get a chance to check in on a few more of your blogs. 

May the week bless your endeavors with success.

Bless
Pru



No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest