Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Shortie

Hi folks,

Forgive me, but today's post will be a short one. A family member fell ill late last evening. Half the pack is at the hospital with him and the rest of us are here taking turns sitting by the phone waiting for an update. The time is 6:60 a.m. and I just took the watch. four hours sleep. Hoping for a few more around noon.


I will attempt to give a more interesting report on Wednesday.


ROW80 Check-in.

Not as much to report as I would like. I barely managed two thousand words on the new WiP this week. Next week doesn't look so hopeful either so will only shoot for another four thousand. August is going out with a roar this year.

I sincerely hope all of you are have a lot more success and a much better summer.

Bless
Pru


Pru's ads.

Click on any book cover to be taken to it's point of sale on Amazon.com. My books can also be found on Smashwords, Sony, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, Apple, Diesel, and many others.

Also there's the link to my newsletter. They come out infrequently, but will keep you up to date on publishing goals, books in progress, as well as content that does not appear elsewhere about day to day life here on my island of stone. As well we always include a coupon for a free book. Sign up today. Just click on my picture at the top right of the page.

6 comments:

  1. Keeping you in my thoughts, Pru - family and all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie, all is well and things are looking good for recovery. :)

      Delete
  2. I hope that your relative (you didn't say which) gets well soon. Keeping you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John, the man is now stable and on the way back. It looks good. I appreciate the thoughts.

      Delete
  3. ~sending you healing energies and positive thoughts~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy, things are improving greatly now and recovery appears imminent. Truly appreciate the kind thoughts.

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest