Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, March 2, 2014

On the March

Hi folks,

Another week has passed and dragged February with it. I was just starting to think February was gaining some traction when it disappeared.  I guess I should look on the bright side; Spring can’t be far away now. After all, all the summer catalogues have been here for weeks.

Here’s a bit of madness to ponder. I’ve often wondered why they call this month March when it is February when the snow storms march across this land in a never ending daily pattern. Personally, I think the two should be reversed. Yes, I have cabin fever. Tee hee I’m ready for some sunshine and warm days.

On another note, Frankie continues to march along. You can find her here.


Special note to Gordon: I did write the first three chapters as Frankie and Joanie, but thought better of it and changed it. J

Keep an eye out this week folks, with any luck we should have the first book in the Haunted Quest series out in a few days. All we have to do is get the cover ready. Here’s the old house I hope we can build the cover on. 

The book will be called Old Family Mansion. This will be my first main thrust (sorry for the pun) into heterosexual romance. It will be a series of five books and I’ve already started on the second story. My past two posts have given you a peek inside, so don’t miss it.

Now for ROW80


Here’s my check in for this week.

I did finish the first book in the new Haunted Quest Series. Even better, while it was being edited I got a start on the second story. We hope to get it up on Kindle this week.

As usual, my target for this coming week is 10,000 words or more.

Okay, your turn. Drop me a line and let me know how you’re doing. I just know that many of you are accomplishing great things.

That’s it for me this week, folks. Be good to ourselves and enjoy every moment of every day.

Bright Blessings

Pru

4 comments:

  1. I like the house on the cover. Good choice.

    Good luck with your new venture into heterosexual romance.

    Patricia Rickrode
    w/a Jansen Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia, that picture is actually only one third of the front of the house. it's a monster. :) Thanks for the good wishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, Prudence. LOLOL, "main thrust!" I about spit out my tea girl. That was wicked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked Frankie and Joanie . . . what an opportunity for a pun-terrific story! Wonderful accomplishments, Prudence. Can't wait to see that haunted house . . . Congrats on all your progress.

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest