Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Old Family Mansion

Hi folks,

Just a quick one today to let you know that Old Family Mansion is now live and available on Amazon. I have to admit I'm a bit excited about this one. here's the link:




Special thanks to Emily Stovall of Coverfish for the awesome cover, Myndi Schafer for being our cover model, and Charis Maloy for her diligence as both editor and supporter.

I'll be back with more on Sunday.

Bright Blessings
Pru

2 comments:

  1. What a great cover! I'm looking forward to reading this one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhonda. I did have fun writing this one. About the cover, Emily's work is getting better with every cover and she's priced reasonably for an indie starting out. The custom cover cost me $35.00. A bargain and a half. :)

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest