Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Back at the Board


Hi Folks,

Yep, it’s me again, back at the board, keyboard, that is. For the past ten days I have fought the demon from an unknown hell call the common cold. There was nothing common about this. Commonly, I never get sick. The last time this happened was eighteen years ago. I won’t bore you by whining about it, I’m sure most of you have been there at one time or another. Instead, I want to talk about something else.





Recently I started writing a new series. This time I ventured into more standard heterosexual relationships. It is a bit like starting over in that I seem to be searching for a new audience. So to all those who are disappointed that I didn’t stick to lesbian romance, or my lesbian based sci-fi, my apologies. I will return, I promise.

However, having said that, this new series is still about loving relationships, how to create them, and how to maintain them. It doesn’t really matter who your partner is, what does matter is how you behave towards them. This message is pretty much central to all my books and that will never change. I believe that love is a choice, a choice that can be made consciously and I try to show how that can be done.

Okay, end of rant. See? I’m back! J

Now for the ROW80 check-in.


I confess I didn’t write a damn thing last week. I didn’t read much either. Couldn’t, too busy coughing, hacking, wheezing, sneezing… you get the idea.

So, here we go, starting over. My goal for this week is to re-read Old Family Mansion, plus what I have written on the next in the series. Yep, trying to get my now clear head back into the game; if I write anything it won’t be much. With any luck, next week will see me back up to speed.

Until then you folks stay healthy and happy.
Bless

Pru

2 comments:

  1. See, I knew that you were missing Pru. I'm sorry to hear that you've been sick. There's some rotten bugs out there girl. Sounds like it bit you bad. And there's no way when you're that sick to be creative. The brain just doesn't function when you're full of snot. lol. I'm glad to hear that you are starting to get back on your feet. So rant away! That's always a good sign. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, sounds like you're familiar with the snot syndrome. I just can't understand how a two hundred pound woman can produce three hundred pounds of snot per day and not lose an ounce of weight. It just boggles the mind.

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest