Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Writer’s Year in Review



Hi Folks,

Well, here we are at the end of 2013. It was a tough year, but a good one. Well, it had a tough start, but as the year wore on it got rolling better. On the tough side, I had a bad fall last January and have spent far too much of the year adjusting to and recovering from that injury. In other words, it cramped my style, dadgummit. To add insult to injury, sales took a nose dive last winter. argh


However, on the bright side, by the end of summer I was back in action, writing more, and in the past few months sales have rebounded nicely. Life is good and I am looking forward to 2014 with anticipation. I just know this will be a banner year. I hope it is for all of you too.

Now, just for fun, here are a few Christmas pictures.
K helping the canine set open stockings.
Charis with her new toy.

Sleepy Pru amid an embarrassment of riches. 


I wish each and every one of you a bright and blessed year in 2014.
Pru


2 comments:

  1. Here's wishing you a very happy and prosperous 2014!

    Patricia Rickrode
    w/a Jansen Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patricia, here's hoping 2014 is your year to rock the world with a smile and a song (book). :)

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest