Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Launch Day

Hi folks, here we are again. It has been a wild and bust week, but I’ve managed to get lots accomplished. Not as much writing as I would have liked, but I did get some. However, the big excitement this past week is the launch of Empire’s Advance. Today is the official launch day and here’s the links to find the book. Get 'em while they're hot. :)





Tracy and August had won the day on Earth, but the Vorlox Empire was far from finished. Their attack came from an unexpected direction. The Corelians were destroyed and now Tracy finds herself caught between the remnants of the Corelian species and the mighty Vorlox Empire.
Tracy has always concentrated on her own survival above all else. Now she finds herself having to include others in that plan. To top it off she begins to manifest new abilities, abilitles that are as dangerous to her companions as they are to her enemies. 

A few of you have already managed to buy a copy and I thank you for your diligence and patronage. I love you all and truly hope you enjoy the story. J  

As soon as we get the Christmas season under our belts I will be working even harder to bring you new and exciting stories in the new year.

What else did I do this week? Sign up for our newsletter and find out. Tee hee.  Here’s the link.

We publish one every four to six weeks and it contains material you won’t find anywhere else. For example: my adventures putting up the Christmas lights. There is also a coupon for a free book in each one. Back issues can be had, just drop me an e-mail and we'll send one along.

ROW80

Sadly, this week was another shortfall, but not a total loss. I did manage six thousand words on my WIP. That is well short of the ten thousand I was shooting for, but every step is a step forward towards the goal. The WIP now stands at 30,000K.
So, for next week I’m taking another run at the 10K mark.

Now, drop me a line and let me know what’s up in your world, I do love to hear from you.

Bless,
Pru

4 comments:

  1. Well you've been busy Prudence. Congratulations on the new release! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. here's hoping all things are going well in your world at this busy time of year. :)

      Delete
  2. "...every step is a step forward towards the goal." So true. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest