Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Looking Ahead


Hi folks,
Well, another week has passed, and although I have done almost no writing, I have been a busy girl. There has been much shopping done, some visiting, wrapping, secret keeping, tree decoration supervision, kitchen experimentation, and numerous other interesting and fun things accomplished.


My purpose here today is to simply wish you all joy of the holiday season by whatever name you call it. Around this Anglo-Irish community the resounding call is, “Merry Christmas!” That is my wish for all of you.




ROW80 Check-in

Well, another year has passed and although no goals were reached this week either, this past year has been a resounding success. ROW80 and all the support of my fellow ROWers has played a major role in seeing me stick to the keyboard. Thank you one and all.

So, this past week I did little actual writing unless you count the small pile of notes roughly outlining the six to eight novels I hope to produce in the coming year. I also hope to do some revamping and reissuing of some of my earlier works. Rest assured I will be tracking my progress in ROW80 throughout 2014.

May a rain of blessings fall upon you, one and all,

Pru

5 comments:

  1. Merry, merry Christmas to you, Pru, and to all who sail in you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Prudence!

    Patricia Rickrode
    w/a Jansen Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you as well! And here's to a rockin' new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And to you, Pru. I hope your Christmas was wonderful, and that for the remainder of the year, you get to relax, write and enjoy the company of beloved friends and family.

    May the New Year bring you new goals, new experiences, and new equipment in WoW. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eden, I wish the same wonderful things for you. :)

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest