Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Monday, April 1, 2013

Two New Books



 No folks, this is not an April Fool’s joke. I’m serious. It has taken much of the winter, but I now have two new books ready for your enjoyment. The first is the promised romance, Starstruck. It has already been published and is available on Amazon and Smashwords at the moment. Check it out here:





The other book is the third in the Nova series, a futuristic adventure. It is back from the editor and just waiting for a cover. Look for it to appear in the next couple of weeks. As usual, the folks on my mailing list will get a few sneak peeks and a bonus when the next one is ready.
If you would like to be on my mailing list, just pop me an e-mail here: prudymac@gmail.com
Just put the word  *list* in the subject line. You will get a personal response.

Wow, I’m tired just thinking back on it all. Tee Hee. It is a warm sunny day out there, time to go walk the dogs and think up a new story. 
Have yourselves a stellar day. Let me know how you’re doing; I do love to hear from you all.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Prudence! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reviewed Starstruck on Amazon. I liked it much more than I thought I would. Morgan is the bomb. I'm looking forward to the next Novan book, but if you are taking requests, I beg for another good old fashioned lesbian romance like Calan or Gudrun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, just read the review; thank you so much. Okay, I promise, a new lesbian romance this spring, Sometime in May, I hope. Thanks again for the kind words. :)

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest