Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Monday, April 8, 2013

Beyond Nova




Hi folks, it has been a busy couple of weeks, but here I am with the second new book in a row. Last week I introduced my newest romance novel; today I introduce the third in the Nova Series, a sci-fi adventure. I’m really loving these characters and I hope you are too. Here’s Beyond Nova and where to find it.



All governments keep secrets, dread secrets. Secrets they do not want the general populace to know. Out at the very tip of the galaxy lies a secret, a secret well kept and then abandoned. Out beyond Nova lies Exile; where failures are buried deep.




Well, that’s it for me today folks. I’ll get back to my regular Row80 check-ins on Wednesday. Stop by and let me know how you’re doing. I do love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest