Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Dark Traveler Comes

Hi Folks,

Sorry I missed posting last week, but as they say, "Life is what happens while you make other plans."
However, we're back on track this week. So, with that in mind, here's what's new for this coming week.

We are ready to release Dark Traveler at last. Our cover artist wasn't able to meet the deadline, but our magical editor has managed to create a cover for the book. I think she's done a fine job. So, here's the cover.

Sometimes the thing you fear most is the one thing you truly need. Dale, a young thief on the run is surely in need.
This is an adventure story set in a medieval world. Dale is a transgender teen trying to survive on his own.

Look for Dark Traveler to appear in the next few days. I will post again when it goes live.


ROW80 check in:

I have to confess I haven't written a thousand words in two weeks. Sigh. Life sure can get in the way sometimes. 

So, here we go again. I am going to shoot at four thousand words this coming week. I also want to get Dark Traveler up in time for the Transgender Day of Remembrance.

Well, that's it for me this time. I will post again as soon as Dark Traveler goes live.

Bless
Pru



No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest