Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Learning Patience

Hi Folks,

It has been a busy week here at Castle MacLeod. I haven't been writing much as I took on a task that was more difficult than expected. Autumn is in the air and winter inevitable so I decided to upgrade the insulation under the house. This was far more challenging than I thought and has left me a bit drained.

However, it is done, and since we are still waiting for book cover before we can publish, I'll be doing a lot more of this for a few days while I recover my strength.


The book covers? Yes, we need book covers. We have two new novels as well as a revision or two waiting in the wings. I will confess, I am getting a bit impatient, but the lesson here seems to be to learn patience while our cover artist recovers from an injury. Sigh.

As you might have guessed, patience is not my strongest virtue. tee hee

ROW80 check in   

As I mentioned above, this past week has been more about home improvement than world creation. However, I did manage four thousand words. And being reasonable about the coming week, I will shoot for only two thousand more.

Once we get the new book covers I will have to buckle down and get busy again. In truth, I can hardly wait.

Well, that's it for me this week, folks. Drop me a line to let me know how you're getting on.

Bless, 
Pru

2 comments:

  1. Soon enough you'll be snow bound and will do nothing but write Pru. Got to button up for winter. And I don't think there is much that would take you away from your writing girl. Knit on my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen. Yep, we're battening down the hatches. It is cold today so I pulled out the winter clothes. Here we go again! :)

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest