Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Hi folks, 

Well, it has been a busy and stressful week here on the island of stone. To begin with we finally got the weather we waited for all summer, so there was a flurry of work on the outside of the house, preparing for winter. We scraped, painted, and installed a new back door as well as two storm doors. That should cut down the heating bills a bit.
installing


Results

And the view from that step at 6 a.m. this morning.

Okay, so that's been the big focus this week.

On another note, we have shut down our newsletter for a while. We will now be running most of that information through our new facebook group, Pru's Street Team. The group is aimed at open discussion of my writing, subject matter, etc. as well as spreading the word far and wide about said books through Facebook, Twitter, etc. For an invitation to join the street team, Contact Charis Maloy on Facebook.
Also, we have two books almost ready to publish, one is a revision of Dark Star and the other is a new story. We're just waiting for the covers now.

Okay, on to the ROW80 Check-in.

It has been a week of hard physical work and little writing as well as re-evaluating some goals. The end result is we have scrapped the newsletter for now in favor of a new Facebook group. (see above) One project has been put on the back burner for now, and publication dates for others up in the air once again.

All right, I'll quit stalling. I only managed to write four thousand words this past week. Truth is, I doubt I will surpass that this week, but I truly will try.

The goal for this coming week is another six thousand words on a new project and work done on revisions and fixes don't count. (Far too many of those happening last week with a few more to come)

That's it for me this time, folks. I'm truly hoping you managed to be a bit more productive than I did. Drop me a line to let me know how you're doing. I'd love to hear from you.

Bless
Pru

Pru's ads:
Click on any book cover to be taken to it's point of sale on Amazon.com. My books can also be found on Smashwords, Sony, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, Apple, Diesel, and many others.





6 comments:

  1. Your house is looking fantastic! And I'm jealous of that view of the sunrise :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you live in an area where you need to ready yourselves for winter. And it's coming. Love the front elevation of your house. The door looks great! Y'all are pretty handy. Sounds like you've been doing a bit of regrouping too. So beat yourself up Pru. You made progress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Karen. Yeah, the regrouping is tough stuff, but it has to be done from time to time. sigh. Ah well, onward we go, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, beat yourself up. Uh, that's what I get for coming so late at night. You know I meant don't beat yourself up. Geez...it's crazy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest