Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Supervised Gardening

Hi folks,

Well, another week has gone by and I still don't have a cover for Blue Rider to show you. We're nearly a month behind on that now, sadly. However, here's a little story for you instead.


We here in the far north are now past the last frost date so it was time to plant our little garden. As you can see the supervisors were on the job early.


Uh-oh, the supervisors have spotted a problem. The wire is not quite long enough to reach the post.

Management confers and come up with a solution.

The family wire artist is called in to stretch the wire, and, using her magical powers of wire, is successful. Garden now safe from stray dogs and rabbits.

ROW80 Check-in

Well, as I mentioned above, still no cover for Blue Rider. Also, I missed the mark on my word count. I managed only eight thousand words. I am more than happy with that and will shoot for another ten thousand this coming week.

I did get started on that new romance I talked about last week. Once again I forge ahead working on two WIPs at the same time. Is it wrong that I find this fun?

Well, that is it for me this week. Drop me a line and let me know how you're getting on. I do love to hear from you.

Bright Blessings
Pru

2 comments:

  1. I can see that you need the wire fence Pru. It can be so defeating to watch all your work eaten up before you have a chance to enjoy it. Although I hope that your sweet doggies, as guard dogs, would warn off all critters that would dare to attack your garden! Good going. Bon Appetite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, yeah, the fence is necessary. The boys are getting old now and the bunnies play in the yard at times. I don't mind sharing, but I don't want them to get it all. hehehe Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest