Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Crazy Weather and Writing Madness

Hi folks, Happy Easter!

So here we are in the midst of the madness we call Spring. This past week we had three warm sunny days…in a row…Amazing. Aaaaand then it turned cold again and is snowing right now. Argh! Yup, that’s spring in Newfoundland. You can wear your sandals, but remember to carry your boots just in case.




Speaking of crazy stuff, here’s the latest. Amazon sent out its newsletter and guess what? Even though they post all the bad reviews I get and pull off the good ones from my friends and fans, now they want me to buy reviews…from them. For the low, low price of eighty bucks, I can get five professional reviews. Really? Since I’m paying for them, are they going to be good reviews? No guarantees? Ha, I can get that kind of uncertainty for nothing. Sigh
So go ahead and tell me it’s not a crazy world. 

Oh, and if you’re going to write a review for me, please, please, please don’t use prolly instead of probably. That really rubs my fur the wrong way and makes me rant on Facebook. hehehe


Okay, on to ROW80

On the writing front, I did manage to reach my goal of ten thousand words this week. It didn’t look like it would happen at first. On Monday I discover a huge time line issue in my WIP and spent most of Tuesday trying to figure out how to fix it. That left me somewhat behind. However, I did manage to catch up and am now feeling quite smug about the whole thing. J

Okay, on to next week’s target. Yep, I want another ten thousand words. That will bring me close to the end of the first draft. Ooooh, I can hardly wait to see how it ends.

Well, that’s it for me this week, folks. Drop me a line and let me know how you’re doing. I do love to hear from you and I do respond to each comment. (talk to me; I am so alone. Hehehe)

Bright Blessings

Pru

No comments:

Post a Comment

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest