Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Better Late than Never

Hi folks, 

Well, it has been a crazy week here, but it's all good stuff. We've been working night and day (literally) to get this book done. We've been promising it for weeks, but the wait is now over. Frankie has arrived. It's now available on Smashwords and should be up on Amazon later tonight. I'll post that link on this page when I get it.



This is my first foray into a collaboration and I am thrilled with the results. I sincerely hope you enjoy Frankie's story as much as I have.


I confess I haven't got a lot else done this week, but I'm not complaining. I will now leave you to it and go do my happy dance.

Bless, 
Pru 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Did I pick the perfect day to stop by and see you, or what?!

    Huge cheers to you and your collaborator. How wonderful!

    Given this news, not having done much else is absolutely understandable.

    Enjoy! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shan, thanks for the good thoughts. I'm rather pleased with this one. :)

      Delete
  2. A little bird said they were up through the night editing this little baby. Good going! Congratulations Prudence! Whew, you did it! And this week you'll be able to focus on other things. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Karen, yeah, the little bird worked her tail feathers off to get it ready for the Sunday launch. Yay, I love launching a new book. :)

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest