Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Something New and Fun


       

Hey there, folks, it’s Spring time again, the grass is turning green and new growth is appearing everywhere. So, in that vein, I guess it is time for something new from the desk of Prudence MacLeod too.


To start with, I will be publishing a newsletter about once each month beginning later in May. The newsletter will contain updates and perhaps excerpts from current works in progress (currently a lesbian romance and the fourth book in the Nova Series), some previously unpublished works, interviews with characters from my books, and new short stories featuring some of you as main characters. When I have enough of these short stories I will publish a collection.

Want to know how to star in a Prudence MacLeod short story? Sign up for the newsletter and find out. The inaugural issue will contain the full *how to* and more.

How to sign up? Look for this picture at the right of this post, near the top of the page. 

Just click on the smiling face (the one at the right near the top) and it will take you to the sign up page. Oh come on, it will be fun, honest.

Now, having said all that, remember, you can ask me anything about anything. There will be more answers in coming blog posts soon.

So, drop me a line, let me know how you’re doing. I do love to hear from all of you.

4 comments:

  1. I am trying again for you:) they are trying to take over the world! leat us see if it goes through now

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest