Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Starting Over Yet Again

Hi Folks,

Okay, I'll be the first to admit that I've been out of touch for a while. 2014 was a challenge for me both physically and emotionally. However, it is gone, 2015 is here and I get a chance to start over. So, that said, on with the resolutions.
1. Considering all the angry and upset people I saw, doing and saying mean things, leading up to the holiday, I vow to be different. I will judge my worth by how many people I can lift up as opposed to put down.
2. Spend more time enjoying the people closest to me, those who lift me up when I fall.
3. Clean up the mess I've made career wise and get things back on track.


So, about #3. Last month I offered up the first chapter of my next book. Sadly, all you got was the last few pages of the chapter. That has been rectified and now the whole chapter is here: http: www.prudencemacleod.com/p/devil-comes-home.html

Also the name of the book has been changed (again) to Hell Comes Home.

Also, you were promised Blue Rider, the sequel to Old Family Mansion, last year, but that didn't happen. Look for it this spring.

The plan is for an additional three or more novels before the end of the year. Wish me luck.

Speaking of luck, my wish for you all is that 2015 becomes your personal lucky year. May a rain of blessings fall upon you.

Bright Blessings
Pru

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your endeavors in 2015. Don't let the turkeys get your down. Rise above sweetie!

    Happy new year! Keep plugging along.

    Patricia Rickrode
    w/a Jansen Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patricia, I do have great hopes for 2015. May we all prosper and grow.

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year, Pru! I'm amazed at how prolific you are. May 2015 be an easier year for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year, Kassandra. May 2015 be a better year for us all.

      Delete
  3. Worry not Pru! Last year was a ruff year for just about everyone I know. It's a brand new day, a brand new year, so go for it and let the past go. Who am I talking to? You of all people know this. And here you are with a new post and new books on the horizon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest