Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunny Day on Bell Island

Hi folks,

This week something unusual happened; we had a sunny day. tee hee Unable to resist, we went outside to enjoy it as did everybody else. Nobody enjoys a sunny spring day as much as a Newfoundlander. So, talk a walk around the island with me.
This is a view of #2 Cove



This is the lighthouse. No, it isn't leaning; the photographer was. Sigh.


Here's a little iceberg that is hanging around.


Seagull Convention


This is the town of Wabana as seen from the airstrip. 

Well, there you have it, folks, a sunny day In Spring in Newfoundland. Yesterday it snowed so we painted the living room.

Now for ROW80

Okay, it's time for the old ROW80 check-in. This past week I finished tidying up the first draft of Blue Rider, the second book in my new romance series. It is in the hands of the editor now and I'm hoping for an early June launch.

Now it is time to begin book #3 in the series. That's this week's goal; to get eight thousand words or more done on the third book. There may be no rest for the wicked, but at least we have fun. :)

That's it for me this week, folks. Drop me a line and let me know how you're getting on. I do love to hear from you.

Bright Blessings
Pru


2 comments:

  1. You ain't kidding Pru. That was a beautiful day. And after all the weather and snow you've had, yes, spend it outdoors! Sun and fresh air does a body good. No doubt your creative juices were stimulated. And here she goes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, truly this is a beautiful place to be. I will do this again in a week or so when it all turns green again. That is, if I get a sunny day. Right now it's snowing. sigh

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest