Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Another Week Zooms By


Hi folks,

So where did this past week go? I did get a bunch of writing done, but not as much as I wanted to. We’ve had some crazy weather, but I managed to get out with the dogs to play in the woods and fields a few times.

There was also the annual search for the woollies and shopping to replace what we couldn’t find or had grown out of. (sigh… gotta get more exercise) As soon as we dug out the winter clothes, laundered and installed them in the closet then put away the summer stuff, it warmed up and rained for two days. Argh

On the bright side we are back in the cool crisp sunny fall weather that I love so much. Hmmm, I’ll soon have to think about getting the snow tires installed.


Also on the bright side, The MacKendricks is selling well and I am truly thrilled with that. 

To celebrate, we’re hoping to bring out a new sci-fi at the end of the month. I know, crazy, right? I swear I have a million stories in my head. My fingers just can’t keep up with the demand. J


Now for ROW80

I hit my goal for the week earlier than expected. You all know how it is, you get in the zone and it really flows. The result is the first draft is finished, had a fast then a more careful edit and now is in the hands of the editor. Life is good. I even managed to visit a few of your blogs. I want to do more of that in future.

So, next week it is back to the grind. Target=15,000 words on a new WIP.

Well, that’s all from me this week folks, drop me a line and let me know what you’re up to. I love to hear from you.

 Bless

Pru

6 comments:

  1. We got our snow tires installed. Just in time for the first snow fall. And then it melted. Good luck on your 15K. I have a goal of 10k.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was great timing on the snowies. Good luck with the 10K. :)

      Delete
  2. Great that you exceeded your goal, Pru! I've actually managed to write everyday, even when exhausted, or peeved at the day job, or whatever. I'm so happy that the habit seems to want to stay with me.

    We spent today digging out the woolies, after a week of dashing to the car in sweaters--brrr. Snow tires are next, especially since the snow is beginning to fall, and melt.

    Here's to 15,000 for the next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raising a mug of hot chocolate to snowtires and good writing habits. :)

      Delete
  3. It amazes me how much writing you get done Pru. Enjoy the warm, beautiful weather. I can see that you are getting prepared for what's coming. Winter and snow. Or is it, snow and winter. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. AT my age I can find a few bits of time to write. Actually, I'm the only morning girl in the group so I write while the night owls snooze.
      Hope al is going well in your world. :)

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest