Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Another Great Book (review)

Hi folks,

This past week I finished reading Lady Luck Runs Out by Shannon Esposito. This is the second book of her Pet Psychic Mystery series. I really enjoyed the first one; Karma is a Bitch and was looking forward to a chance to read Lady Luck Runs Out. It did not disappoint.

Have you ever seen a cat staring at nothing like she knows something you don’t? Perhaps they do. In this case, Lady Luck truly does know something and Darwin is determined to discover what it is. Add in a jealous lover, a madcap sister, a tall dark stranger with riveting eyes, a mystery, and you have the makings of a full evening of entertainment. Yes, I read it from start to finish. I recommend you do too.




Now for ROW80
This past week was busy around our house. We had two plumbing disasters, but managed to get everything under control. If Charis ever wants to change career from editor she can always try plumbing. The woman is amazing.

What? Writing? Oh yeah. Well, we will have a new sic-fi book for you later this month for sure. We’ve been working like crazy on it. We also got the October newsletter out finally. It was so late we decided to call it the Oct/Nov newsletter. J

Also, I have managed to get a new romance novel to 15,000 words as was the target. I probably could have done more, but I keep falling asleep at the computer. Sigh. Shooting for another 15K next week.

Oh, remember to sign up for the newsletter at the top of the page on the right. There’s news, musings, excerpts from upcoming books, and coupons for free books in every issue.

Well, that’s it from the desk of Prudence MacLeod for this week. Drop me a line and let me know what you’re up to. I love to hear from you.
Bless,

Pru

2 comments:

  1. Shannon's book sounds like a lot of fun. Thanks for the recommendation.

    It's nice to have your own personal handyman - handywoman - handyperson - in residence. Makes like easier. And don't be falling asleep at the computer.

    Patricia Rickrode
    w/a Jansen Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Patricia, I did enjoy the book and it is a set up for more. I can hardly wait. :)
    Girl, I have to nap somewhere and the cats have the bed, dogs on the ... well you get the idea. tee hee

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest