Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Guard Cat


Hi folks,
Well, another week has run away from me and here we are again. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in Canada and I do have a lot to be thankful for; I enjoy a wonderful life.

I should also mention that we are well protected from evil spirits at night by KC (Kathy’s Cat) For instance; it was clear to me this morning that, sometime in the night, an evil spirit possessed a roll of toilet paper and tried to strangle the whole sleeping family, dogs and all. However, it was obvious KC had intercepted the evil doer and dealt with the situation accordingly. I could tell by the smug look on her furry face and the shredded body of the spiritual invader.


On another note, the weather has been a gift these past few days and we have been enjoying it to the hilt.



On to ROW80


As you can guess by the sunny weather, I fell a bit short of my goal this week. The goal was 15K words, but I only managed 11K. Ah well, here comes a new week and another shot at the elusive 15K.

I do check in on some of your blogs as often as I can. Here’s hoping you’re all doing well and reaching your goals. Drop me a line and let me know how you’re getting on. I love to hear from you.

So, until next week,
Bright Blessings

Pru

6 comments:

  1. Teehee! I'm so glad that evil invader was fended off, Pru. Good kitty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The guard cat is always watching out for us. hehehe

      Delete
  2. My cats don't protect me from rolls of toilet paper....

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't? Then you are at risk. Quick, get a kitten. :)

      Thanks for the good wishes.

      Delete
  3. 11K is wonderful! Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving, and wishing you all the best for this round!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tia, and after that Thanksgiving feast I am feeling a bit round. Tee hee.

      Delete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest