Prudence MacLeod's Writings

I'm not just a wanna be farmer, I'm also a writer. I write romance, sci-fi, and action/adventure. Sometimes I even blend the three just for fun.

The romance novels are listed on the left of the page. The other books are listed on the right of the page. Please enjoy. You can also check the other pages of this blog for more.

I also play a lot of World of Warcraft; if you're a player you may spot where that hobby creeps into my writing. :)

You can contact me here: prudymac@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Late check


Hi folks, I’m way late with this post. Why? Well there’s been a lot of outside work to do lately. Here’s some of the evidence. 
My little woodpile. I made it myself from dead trees on our property.


However, the truth is, I haven’t been feeling the best lately and I just forgot last Sunday.

Anyway, life on the island goes on, we’re back and forth on the boats a lot,


And just plain enjoying the summer.




ROW80

This past week or so I finished the first draft of my next book and gave it to the editor. I am now in the throes of the first round of revisions. (Such fun.) (sigh)

I’ve also begun work on the next romance novel. I expect it to be ready in the Fall.

Next step is finish the revisions and get a cover in the works.


So, let me know how you’re all doing; enjoying the summer, I hope.

2 comments:

  1. You've had a lot going on Prudence. I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. And who doesn't want to take advantage of that beautiful weather. But you did get the MS off to the editor. So don't beat yourself up too much. Take care of yourself girl!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Karen. I think it's the heat; I don't do so good in the heat. :) I hope you're having a great summer.

    ReplyDelete

Networked Blogs

Followers

WANA

WANA
Proud member of WANATribe

ROW 80 blog hop

Stumbled Upon

Women's Nest

The Women's Nest